The following are some types of property claims we handle involving all perils:
- Residential / Homeowners Claims
- Business Owners Property Claims
- Commercial Property Claims
- Farm and Ranch Claims
- Government / Municipal Building Claims
- Storm and Catastrophe Claims
- Mold Investigations
- Theft Claims
- Cargo Losses and Inland Marine Claims
- Property Damage Liability Investigations
- Fire Liability Investigation
- Construction Defect Claims
- Appraisal and Umpire Dispute Resolution
- Business Interruption / Loss of income / Time Element
- School and Church type property losses
Property Claims Adjusting
Associated Claim Service offers professional independent claims adjusters equipped with the field experience, communication skills, integrity, and knowledge to handle all types of property claims. Whether a limited assignment, appraisal or a large commercial fire loss, we have the experience to meet all your specific property handling requirements.
Associated Claim Service adjusters understand the importance of scene preservation, spoliation, and subrogation. Our adjusters have many years’ worth of professional contacts and good rapport with the local police and fire departments, origin and cause investigators, engineers, accountants, and attorneys in the State of Wisconsin. We can respond quickly to claims that require immediate action and are able to identify and coordinate all types of emergency services.
Associated Claim Service can handle daily claims economically and in a timely manner. We can deploy adjusters across the State of Wisconsin on CAT duty if available. We regularly handle large complex losses statewide. We have adjusters that have experience serving the roles of appraiser and umpire when appointed.
Associated Claim Service utilizes a web-based claims management system making a very cohesive claims process from inception to closing. We produce estimates utilizing Xactimate 28 software and have Xactanalysis capability. We can meet your specific reporting requirements in an efficient and timely manner.