Associated Claim Service, Inc. is always looking for skilled individuals to join our team.See why working with us is the perfect next step in your career!
Why Associated Claim Service, Inc.?
- We are a small business located in the heart of Appleton, Wisconsin, with a small business feel.
- We are a well-established independent claims adjusting service dedicated to providing experienced and reliable claims service to our clients, and an empathetic and trusted experience to the insureds and claimants.
- We are passionate about quality of work, respect for all and teamwork to reach our goals.
- We are deliberate about providing a healthy work/life balance and engaging work that provides value to our community.
Positions with Associated Claim Service, Inc.:
1099 Adjuster or Staff Adjuster:
An adjuster typically works remotely from his, her or their residence and uses a personal vehicle to commute to the claim location. The adjuster will work with clients, insureds, claimants, and experts to provide a fair and accurate solution.
- Hold a valid driver’s license and maintain insurance on the vehicle.
- Be able to drive a personal vehicle (Mileage is reimbursed.).
- Be a motivated self-starter.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills, as it is required to write reports and correspond with our clients, insured and all other parties that are involved.
- Be Xactimate and Microsoft Office Suites proficient.
- Be able to climb ladders and inspect roofs.
- Have strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Have an understanding of how to read and interpret an insurance policy.
- Have a minimum 2 years of property field adjusting experience.
A member of the administrative team works from the Appleton office location to support the adjusters by writing or editing reports, taking or making phone calls, creating invoices and keeping accurate files.
- Ability to report into the Appleton office Monday – Friday.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Have strong ability to work independently.
- Have strong Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Have strong ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think ahead.
Associated Claim Service offers a competitive salary with incentives (Control your own income potential!) and a benefits package including medical, dental, disability, 401K and profit sharing. We offer flexible scheduling, work-life balance, and a small-business culture.
If you’re interested in learning more about working with Associated Claim Service, Inc., please complete the form below and our office manager will reach out to you, or email your resume to email@example.com.