Below are some types of claims our appraisers can handle:
- Personal and Commercial Auto and Trucks
- Fire Trucks, Ambulances, Law enforcement vehicles
- Semi-Tractor and Trailers
- Farm Machinery and Implements
- Logging and Forestry Equipment
- Dump Trucks and Excavation Equipment
- Specialty Vehicles and Equipment
- Recreational Vehicles (RV’s, ATV’s, UTV’s, Snowmobiles)
- Watercraft all sizes
- Busses and Limousines
- Collector Vehicles
Physical Damage Appraisal Services
Associated Claim Service has multiple experienced appraisers who can evaluate damage to all types of autos and specialty vehicles both commercial and personal as well as recreational vehicles. We can handle the claim as a limited appraisal or full adjustment.
Mark Neerdaels has vast experience and expertise in evaluating damage and appraising of commercial trucks, specialty vehicles, heavy equipment, and machinery. In recent years Mark has specialized in fire trucks and emergency vehicles.
We are accustomed to coordinating with insured’s, claimants, vendors, repair facilities and manufacturers. Our appraisers are experienced in writing appraisals, negotiating agreed settlements, handling total losses, and dealing with salvage. We are well networked in our service area and can offer solutions, find unique repair parts, and can obtain salvage recoveries if the client does not already have a program. Our estimates are prepared using Mitchell and Audatex estimating software.